Baked Potato Soup I

Baked Potato Soup I - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 7:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Cheese
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Baked Potato Soup I

Recipe name:
Baked Potato Soup I

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Cheese

What are your thoughts about this interesting dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

6 potatoes

2 cups milk

1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup sour cream

3 slices bacon -- fried and crumbled

1/2 cup chopped green onions

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

salt and freshly ground pepper -- to taste green onions -- for garnish shredded Cheddar cheese -- for garnish sour cream -- for garnish

Peel and dice potatoes, and cook in water until tender. Drain potatoes and return to saucepan. Add milk and heat slowly. Do not allow to boil. Add butter, sour cream, bacon, green onion, and cheese. Cook just until butter, sour cream, and cheese are mostly melted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Garnish with additional green onions, cheese, and sour cream if desired.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
We will love to know how this recipe worked for you... please share your thoughts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu May 2 3:15:00 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Baked Potato Soup I

Add Comment
I saw this topic baked potato soup i can be relevant promptly so that conceive get down to the truth for baked potato soup i.

> TOPIC: Baked Potato Soup I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,