Horror: Child Day Care

Horror Child Day Care - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th May, 2007 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Your child can end up dead...
Post Date: 20th May, 2007 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Horror: Child Day Care

CHILD IN DAY CARE DIES AFTER BEING BOUND WITH TAPE

A day care worker was being held Saturday in the death of a 2-year-old boy whose hands were bound and his mouth covered with masking tape, police said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/19/daycare.death.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Care Day Child Horror

What a tragedy! What was this woman thinking? *shaking head* Because of these kind of stories, I am not keen about child care centers neither schools, we hear many creepy stories going on around the world.

I am interested in some more details about this case as to what the autopsy will determine.

20th May, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Horror: Child Day Care Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The common thing in these is they ALWAYS have an excuse. In this case she said she left him only for a few minutes... a few TOO MANY minutes if you ask me. In any case it makes you wonder if there were adequate numbers to supervise the kids since children need to be literally watched EVERY second. It only takes a couple of seconds to have all hell break lose when it comes to kids.

> TOPIC: Horror: Child Day Care

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,