Pollo Con Oregano

Pollo Con Oregano - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2006 - 7:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Mexican
Post Date: 31st May, 2006 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Pollo Con Oregano

Recipe name:
Pollo Con Oregano

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Mexican

What are your thoughts about this tasty dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials:

2 1/2 lb large chicken pieces,

-with the skin attached 2 Garlic cloves, peeled

1 sm White onion, roughly sliced

1 c Reduced chicken broth

12 Additional garlic cloves,

-peeled and minced 3 tb Dried Oaxacan or

-oregano, stems removed And roughly crumbled 2 tb Additional chicken broth

1/2 ts Sea salt (or to taste)

Grilled Chicken with Oregano Serves 4 to 6 melted chicken far or oil for broiling Put the chicken pieces into a saute pan in one layer. Add the whole garlic cloves, onion, and 1 cup chicken broth and cook, covered, over medium heat, turning the pieces over from time to time, until the broth has completely reduced and the chicken is tender - about 25 minutes. Crush the minced garlic into a mortar with the oregano, 2 tablespoons broth, and salt and work to a rough paste (or put it all into a blender jar and blend very briefly). Spread the paste over the chicken pieces, turning them so they ar evenly covered; return to the pan and cover. Set aside to season for 2 hours. Heat a broiler or grill and brown lightly, brushing with a little melted chicken fat if necessary. The Art of Cooking From the collection of Jim Vorheis

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Did you adjust the recipe to fit your needs? What did you add / subtract?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat May 4 19:13:27 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Pollo Con Oregano

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about pollo con oregano has only this many replies now so that correct so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Pollo Con Oregano

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,