Recipe For Hungarian Rakott Krumpli

Recipe Hungarian Rakott Krumpli - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2008 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Mar, 2008 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

This is, by far, my favorite dish that I learned to make when I was in Hungary,.

Ingredients and Directions
7 lg Potatoes
12 Eggs, Hard Boiled
4 oz Butter
16 oz Sour Cream
12 sl Bacon
4 oz Swiss Cheese, Grated
16 oz Summer Sausage
1 cup sliced onions (sauteed)
Paprika
1 ts Salt

Boil potatoes in their skin. Boil eggs. Peel potatoes and eggs. In a square baking dish. layer the ingredients: start with sliced potatoes on the bottom, sprinkle grated butter on them, salt, sliced boiled eggs, salt,paprika, sour cream, sliced sausage, repeat a few more time. The last layer should be potato. Cover the pie with grated cheese, than lay the bacon slices on the cheese in a diagonally crossed way. Sprinkle paprika on the top for color. Put dish in the oven for 45-60 minutes at 350 F until bacon is crisp on the top and cheese melted.

Oh my goodness, this is the best food in the World, and it is one of those foods that actually tastes better the next day!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu May 16 16:18:25 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on recipe for hungarian rakott krumpli is interesting quickly to find out thoroughly so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Recipe For Hungarian Rakott Krumpli

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,