Mother Gives 8 Year Old Botox And Full Wax

Mother 8 Year Botox Full Wax - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2011 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kerry Campbell mother - Britney Campbell daughter - She is injecting her eight-year-old with Botox and getting her body waxes so she’ll be a superstar
25th Mar, 2011 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

No, it is a joke. She is doing it and apparently, it is not illegal. When I read this I just couldn't believe anyone would do this to their own kid!

international QUOTE
..."I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer.

"I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first.

"All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar.

"More mothers should do it for their daughters."

Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3485305/I-give-my-girl-8-Botox-for-pageant.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Wax Full Botox Year Mother

Name: Model123

Comments: I was very disturbed when I read this article. I was even more shocked to find out that what she's doing is totally legal.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother Gives 8 Year Old Botox And Full Wax Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is another example of parents who have no business in being a parent. I think this type of thing is disgusting. I would hope that people in the state government puts a law into effect to end these practices.

Post Date: 18th May, 2011 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wax Full Botox Year Mother

Botox mom loses custody, not who she claims to be

A "person with knowledge of the situation" told ABC News that California authorities over the weekend took custody of the girl, identified in the original reports as Britney Campbell. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Mother Gives 8 Year Old Botox And Full Wax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,