Schoolboys Held For r-pe

Schoolboys Held R-pe - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Mar, 2008 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Mar, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Schoolboys Held For r-pe

Two reasons I never take a PH car neither I travel alone in a taxi. This is so terrible!

international QUOTE
Two schoolboys will appear in court tomorrow, charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting a woman twice their age on Saturday.

The supermarket employee told police that she boarded a PH car along the Chaguanas Main Road and asked to be taken to Enterprise.

However, a male passenger who was in the back seat grabbed on to the woman's arm and pinned her to the floor of the car.

She was taken to an abandoned house in Enterprise where the boys took turns raping her. The woman told police that two men arrived some time later and also assaulted her. She was allowed to leave after the ordeal.

The woman made her way to the Chaguanas Police Station where she reported the incident....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Schoolboys Held For r-pe
A Friend

r-pe Held Schoolboys

I think the boys should be punished and hopefully they will reveal the names of the two men who helped assault this woman. These type of predators need to be punished.

24th Mar, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Schoolboys Held For r-pe Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What's a "PH" car? How horrible for the woman, this was obviously planned and a gang affair since the report says two other men also came after the teen boys to rape her. I'm surprised she was allowed to leave alive.

> TOPIC: Schoolboys Held For r-pe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,