Delta Air Lines And Northwest Airlines

Delta Air Lines Northwest Airlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2008 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Delta Air Lines and Northwest Airlines

What do you think about the recent merger of Delta Air Lines and Northwest Airlines to form the largest commercial airliner?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Airlines Northwest Lines Air Delta

Having both of these airlines at where I work I think it is going to be interesting. I know that they have some of the best services around my area. They have the least number of lost baggage and delayed flights from my area. Nationwide I am not sure if that holds up.

16th Apr, 2008 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Delta Air Lines And Northwest Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is a pretty good move on both of their parts. Northwest had some really profitable segments from Detroit to Asia, which Delta lacked. I actually believe we are going to start seeing quite a bit more of this activity from other carriers. My only concern is that there are enough remaining when it is all said and done to still foster good competition for fliers. If not, the prices will just go up without any check to see if the increases are reasonable.

I also am a bit concern with my Northwest frequent flier miles. I do hope that the merged company accepts them!

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Airlines Northwest Lines Air Delta

Heard on the news this morning that while this is a good move for both airlines it can start a spark of other mergers that will leave less seats available for travelers at the end. Thus casuing fares to increase as people try to get on fewer planes.

> TOPIC: Delta Air Lines And Northwest Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,