Cashing In Your Gold

Cashing Gold - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Nov, 2009 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Cashing In Gold Have you cashed in yours?
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cashing In Your Gold

Gold Rush

With gold prices hitting almost 25-year highs, jewelry owners are eager to sell their old baubles for the extra bucks. Manhattan's Diamond District is at the center of the huge influx of people cashing in their bling.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Cashing In Your Gold
Cashing In Your Gold (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold
A Friend

Gold Your Cashing

I will not cash mine in. I do not have a whole lot of it and will not get rid of it.

28th Mar, 2008 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold History & Civil Business Politics

If it's just jewelry you're cashing in on, that's one thing. But gold coins and other forms of gold investing is of greater value while it's still in your possession. Since the US dollar is tanking right now, to trade your gold for this less-than-valuable paper is not very smart, in my opinion.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Gold Your Cashing

Fear triggers gold shortage

US treasury yields below zero
Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold
A Friend

Gold Your Cashing

As the economy continues to tank I think everyone should hold on to their gold jewelry and not get rid of it at all.

14th Dec, 2008 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold

The point the article makes about the gold futures actually priced less than physical gold is a good one -- several articles recently about the price of gold bullion or coin on eBay has it over $1,000 an ounce, whilst the futures are around $800.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2009 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Cashing Your Gold

Gold returns back above $1,000

Gold hits $1,000 an ounce for the first time since February, amid mixed signals about the direction of the global economy. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2009 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Cashing Your Gold Politics Business Civil & History

Gold rallies on India buy, hits $1,100 mark:

Gold prices struck a series of record highs this week, eventually spiking above $1,100 for the first time, as Asian central banks snapped up the precious metal as an alternative to the dollar. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cashing In Your Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,