Pregnant Man

Pregnant Man - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Apr, 2008 - 7:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Transgender issues...
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant Man

Pregnant Man

She's pregnant, but she's a man.

A transgender man in the US - who kept his female reproductive organs - Thomas Beatie, of Oregon, is reportedly due in July after deciding to carry a baby for his wife, Nancy, who underwent a hysterectomy years ago. Beatie, who had surgery to his chest to look like a man and also underwent testosterone therapy, said he decided to try to conceive after the couple discussed the prospect of him carrying the child.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4452797a10.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man
A Friend

Man Pregnant

SO basically she was born a female and decided to get a sex change. In the fact that she still has her female reproductive parts makes her still female in the ways of reproducing. I would not consider her a man if she is still able to get pregnant and have a child. TO say a man is pregnant is very misleading. The title should have read transgender male is now pregnant. But that is my opinion. Too many people try to hide the truth to make a buck or two.

27th Mar, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The Term Trangendered male is also somewhat a misnomer. Changing ones Sex is biologically impossible.

This was a woman who thinks she is a Man.

It would be amazing if an individual who was born a man became pregnant, then you would have a story.

28th Mar, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Man Pregnant

How true dbackers, but I do fear for the baby. I have to ponder after so many hormones being dumped into her body if sever birth defect will be the result. These two would be wiser to adopt. Though personally I think they are not necessary great candidates for such an adventure. I do not question their love for a child but the social issues they will cause for that child.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man
A Friend

Man Pregnant

I am not sure she is still taking those hormones. It does not say that she is till on them. Maybe she got smart and decided to quit them in order to have this baby. If that is the case then I doubt any harm will come to the child.

Only as it gets older and asks who its mommy is and then what are they going to tell it?

7th Apr, 2008 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man

I saw this on Oprah. She (Thomas Beatie) is STILL a she, because she is pregnant. The idea of "man" comes in because she got legally accepted as a "man" because of certain hormonal changes such as facial hair and a sex change operation which DID NOT get rid of her reproductive organs. Here are some points I will like to bring up without drifting:

1. She was a former beauty contestant!
2. If you are having trouble with getting legally gay marriage then just do a sex change and it becomes legal.
3. She had many emotional experiences while growing up that seemed to point her towards being a man (something similar that I was saying in the Born Gay or Choice Thread).

This is what she (he) used to look like:

Pregnant Man
Pregnant Man (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2008 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man

I agree and am also concerned with the amount of hormones that she has been taking to sport that beard. While supressing some of her female characteristics, it may also be hindering the fetal growth within the womb. As psychologically unstable as this person may be, the loss of a child or birth of a deformed child would be very difficult for her to get over.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 7th Apr, 2008 - 7:30am

7th Apr, 2008 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

According to her doctor it will not affect the baby because she stopped taking the hormones when she wanted to get pregnant. Of course we will not know for sure until the baby is born. Poor baby, she will grow up wondering how her 'father' bore her. This is certainly a messed up world.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pregnant Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,