Is Your Baby This Happy?

Is Baby Happy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Nov, 2006 - 5:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - Laugh your heart out...
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Is Your Baby This Happy?

Is Your Baby This Happy?

Can any Baby laugh more than this one? Notice how daddy knows exactly which sounds to make...

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2006 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Happy Baby Is

Awwww, so sweet AND happy! Our baby (almost 4 months) just started laughing out loud. He laughs when his big brother makes silly sounds or when Daddy put him on his chest.

4th Nov, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Is Your Baby This Happy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This definitely reminds me of Jonah. I wonder what it is that makes them laugh so much, is it just a natural response or they like to hear the sound of their laughter?

4th Nov, 2006 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Happy Baby Is

So silly! I love to see babies laughing - they enjoy it so much smile.gif I think it's just because it feels good to laugh.

4th Nov, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Happy Baby Is

Oh, so bittersweet!

That is what I miss most about my children growing up. I no longer have babies around giggling and doing all the other wonderful baby things. undecided.gif

I am so glad that people can make little videos like this, and share it with the rest of us.

5th Nov, 2006 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Is Your Baby This Happy?

That baby definitely slept well that night. Laughing that hard takes a lot of energy! You could plant a garden in those dimples....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2006 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Is Baby Happy

You definitely have to laugh along with this baby, it certainly made me laugh!

Hopefully he'll be just as cheerful throughout his life.

I especially liked it when his Daddy wasn't actually saying anything, and the baby was waiting for him to say something, and even then carried on laughing, soo cute.

6th Nov, 2006 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Is Baby Happy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

That is the cutest thing. I love babies, they do what they feel like doing and this baby felt like laughing. What a cutie.

> TOPIC: Is Your Baby This Happy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,