Drive Naked, Save The Planet

Drive Naked Save Planet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2008 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Glenn Beck
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2008 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Drive naked, Save the planet

Inspired by Barack Obama's tire gauge economics, Glenn came up with his own brilliant plan for energy in his latest CNN column. If we can save 3% just by keeping our tires inflated at the proper levels, imagine what we can do in other areas? Glenn also highlights how this tire gauge comment is part of a larger agenda: conservation. Obama will tell you that's a simple little step you can do, but not mention that there are about 500 other little simple steps you can do---including 'stop unnecessary acceleration, new appliances, mass transit' and many many more. Read the idiocy
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2008 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Planet Save Naked Drive

No one, including John McCain, disputes that keeping your tires inflated will help you get better gas mileage. But so will emptying your trunk, buying a hybrid, not using the heat, and driving naked. The point is that none of those things are solutions; they're unsustainable gimmicks that distract people from solving the underlying crisis. They're also exactly the type of things that Obama once claimed he was against

I think this says it all. We can do all these gimmick and save some oil for a little while but it still does not solve the fact that oil is going to get harder to come by soon. We need to solve the problem and not rely on these gimmicks.

9th Aug, 2008 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Drive Naked, Save The Planet Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm sure there are those who won't mind driving with their butt cheeks against the seat. Some women might think its good stuff to get off paying tickets. laugh.gif Seriously though the best all of us can do is to cut back on how much travelling we do and force the prices down. For a second I thought we were going to see like five bucks for gas!

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2008 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Planet Save Naked Drive

I am sure the $5 a gallon is not that far off. With the worlds economy slowing down we are getting a relief. I am sure that things will pick back up and the price for the tighter supplies of oil will send the prices right back up to $4 a gallon or more.

9th Aug, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Planet Save Naked Drive

Kntoran I was hoping for something more postive than that. The least you could of done was lie and say it will keep dropping so I could have a good day. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry Clara I am not a very good liar. I guess you will just have to get used to me saying it as it seems to be. I do hope that more oil is found or some big discovery is accomplished that will make it so we do not have to go through all of this again. I do not like the high price of gas. But even is we cut back the amount we use I still do not think these gimmicks are going to work for long. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Drive Naked, Save The Planet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,