Mood Killers

Mood Killers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Feb, 2006 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Please, whatever you do, do not say that...
11th Sep, 2005 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Mood Killers

Mood Killers

It's dinner in the evening, you are both seated in a fine dining restaurant wearing some of your best apparel, you look great and so does your date. Up to this point your conversation is fantastic and you feel the passion of romance all around then your date says.... 'x' and utterly kills the mood!

Fill in 'x' by saying what your date has said that has utterly killed a romantic mood / setting. Were you able to regain the mood after or was it gone forever?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2005 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Mood Killers
A Friend

Killers Mood

"You remind me of my ex-girlfriend."

My fiance would NEVER say that, but I could just imagine how that would kill the mood. I don't know if that could be recovered.

6th Oct, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Mood Killers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think the worse thing someone did during a date was comment on how gorgeous a passing woman looked. rolleyes.gif

it killed the mood because I was very much enjoying his company without noticing other men in the restaurant..and I happened to think I looked pretty good myself!..(wink)

I dunno..for some reason I think when youre out with someone you should pay attention to that person..and be almost oblivious to the rest of the world..and if thats isnt the case..at least have enough respect for the person youre with NOT to mention how attractive a passerby is...

but maybe thats just me

7th Dec, 2005 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

Killers Mood

at least have enough respect for the person youre with NOT to mention how attractive a passerby is

I can't agree more, I was out on a date with my then girlfriend and she commented on how tight some other guys butt was, and then she had the audacity to get mad at me for getting mad!

Offtopic but,
this question reminds me of one of my favorite shows. Its a "game" show called "Who's line is it anyway" The show has four comedians who are put on stage and asked to act out certain "scenes" such as "Comments that would kill the mood when on a date."

7th Dec, 2005 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Killers Mood

She is still in love with a previous boyfriend/lover.

That would kill any mood we had going and it could not be recovered at least that night.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Mood Killers
A Friend

Mood Killers

"I have this strange rash..."

Sometimes, people share too much about their bodily information. I had an ex-boyfriend who decided to tell me that he shaves his chest and had an underwear fetish. **shudder** THere are just some things people don't need to know on a first date.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2005 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Mood Killers

It's the date of the century.. (at least, to you) and you're in your finest. You sip your wine.. or other beverage of choice and you're gazing sweetly into each other's eyes when he/she says -- I really think we should see other people... *gasp* Oh, the agony.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Mood Killers
A Friend

Mood Killers Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

My boyfriend used to think it was hilarious to point out how similar I am to his ex-whatevershewas. Her name was also Amy, ih. We'd be out to dinner or chatting about our interests, and he'd say, "Oh, Amy likes that!"

At first, I was like, "Yes, I like that! That's what I'm telling you!"
No, the other Amy.

It sickened me. What am I? Second-best Amy? Replacement Amy? He hasn't done it in a while. Luckily, he's pretty good at catching onto things that he absolutely shouldn't do when in my company. I'm not going to remind him!

Amy

Reconcile Edited: Amy on 21st Feb, 2006 - 9:34pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mood Killers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,