Blamed For Child's Sickness

Blamed Child' S Sickness - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Mar, 2008 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

If you r child becomes sick / ill are you often accused by others of not being hygienic enough or ensuring the health of your child?

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2008 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Sickness Childs Blamed

I have never been accused of that nor have I ever heard of a person being accused of it.
Most kids I know that where dirty all the time had great a immunity system and were sick less then the rest.

In fact I am always after my wife to relax on it and let boys be boys. Yes wipe the hands off before eating or what ever but kids do eat dirt and put strange thing in their mouths so be sure they get their shots, cod liver oil and vitamins. Then the dirt just makes them tougher and more resilient to the rest.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blamed For Child's Sickness Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We have never been accused of causing our children to be sick. THey know how to wash and care for themselves but sometimes kids just get sick. Usually they get it from a friend at school. We will go to the doctor if it is something bad but for the most part they just ride out the cold or sore throat. It helps them in the long run as their immune system is put through the tests of growing up.

> TOPIC: Blamed For Child's Sickness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,