Evil Spirits Vs. Human Nature

Evil Spirits Vs Human Nature - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Mar, 2008 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2007 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do you think that there is a difference in feeling the Spirit and just feeling a good emotion? Are they always connected? When we hear a song and we get choked-up or it brings us to tears, is that the Spirit, or is it just emotion?

When we enter a dark room and feel "scared", is that an "evil spirit" or is it just human nature?

What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2007 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Nature Human Vs Spirits Evil

I think the Spirit is more than just a "feeling" or human emotion. Th Spirit witnesses, testifies, comforts, etc. So I think based on these characteristics we can differentiate the true feeling of the Spirit from the natural emotions we feel as humans.

28th Dec, 2007 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Evil Spirits Vs. Human Nature Studies Doctrine Mormon

You know I have almost always wondered that. Sometimes I just think I'm faithless, other times I think I could just be making more effort to sense things that may not be there for me, know what I mean?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2008 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know what you mean...

It's funny because in my own house, when everyone has gone to bed and I'm going through turning all the lights out, as soon as the lights go out and I turn my back I get that "creepy" feeling. Some people call it an evil feeling, but just two seconds earlier, when the lights where on, I felt fine.....

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thats Human nature, unless you feel a cold shiver or see an image of a person, then its a spirit. To determine whether it is bad or not, you give it a handshake. If they accept they are good, but don't be fooled, you have to feel it. Because the devil can also imitate this also and deceive us.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2008 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You have an excellent question. I have no proper answer, only an opinion. I have had several major encounters with evil spirits in my life. I have also had fright which was caused by earthly reasons. I think both trigger the same emotions. Therefore it is difficult to know unless the event becomes obvious.

I also have had emotions which feel the same as a spiritual experience, but were caused by something not necessarily spiritual, like a tender scene in a good movie etc. So again it is difficult to differentiate. That is why I think your question is a good one. Evidently the bottom line is I don't know the answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Evil Spirits Vs. Human Nature

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,