Cage Fighting At Age 6 - Page 2 of 2

Any parent letting their child participate - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2008 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video - Pushing it too far...
5th Apr, 2008 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Cage Fighting At Age 6 - Page 2

I was not mentioning the Spartans as a defense for cage fighting, I was just stating that it reminded me of it. I don't think children should be participating in this.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Age Fighting Cage

Ridiculous! As a mother, I think this is terrible. Not only a 6 years old does not have the physical capacity to handle this but also the psychological aspect! It should be forbidden.

6th Apr, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Cage Fighting At Age 6 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If you want to see some of this action all you have to do is go to the neighborhood playground, plenty of bullies around doing this everyday.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2008 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Cage Fighting At Age 6
A Friend

Page 2 Age Fighting Cage

We have a sickening custom among British teenagers called "Happy Slapping", it is the practise of deliberately making digital recordings of children fighting in the playground. These images are displayed on the internet, its disgusting. This example of entertainment in poor taste is no better.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Age Fighting Cage

Discussion about Happy Slapping can be found in this Topic: Ever Been "happy-slapped"?. There is also a version in the Mature Board.

7th Apr, 2008 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Cage Fighting At Age 6

So far it looks like Missouri is the only state to allow this kind of fighting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cage Fighting Age 6 - Page 2

Kids Battle in the Ring

Mixed martial arts, a full-contact hybridized fighting style, has made its way from the margins to the mainstream. Now, it's even become popular among children. Kids as young as 6 train with instructors in the kicking, punching and pinning that characterize this violent sport. But does this new pastime put youngsters at too much risk? ESPN's TJ Quinn reports for "Nightline."

20th Aug, 2008 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Cage Fighting Age 6 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Any parent letting their child participate or watch this need to be shot on site. Their body is growing and this type of combat caused life long damage to the body how much more so for a young child? Brain damage being one of the worst side effects.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cage Fighting At Age 6

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,