Patrick Manning's Address To The Nation

Patrick Manning' S Address Nation - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Apr, 2008 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2 April, 2008
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning's Address To The Nation

Patrick Manning's Address to the Nation

What are your thoughts about Patrick Manning's Address to the Nation given via television at 8:00pm?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2008 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Nation To Address Mannings Patrick

I did not like it at all for these reasons:

1. It was more like a political drum beat than an address of how he plans to help the people NOW! I emphasize the key word "now" because most of his remarks was about what will happen in the future and largely for everyone BUT the poor man out there. Read on...

2. He talked about how he promised the African nations free assistance for their expansion of oil / gas technology and that he will need to travel. He also threw in the International conferences that will be held here next year and that he will need to travel to meet with world leaders before these conferences. Now without actually saying it he basically was saying that he needs his plane!

3. He talked about how serious the crime situation is, but talked about acquiring boats and helicopters in 2010! Sorry, but is this a joke, we need those things and more yesterday.

4. He talked about how fortunate we are to have education at our disposal. Fine, but too little too late! Only the sex crazed younger generation seems to be benefiting from that.

In other words in nothing he said do I gain anything NOW to help my circumstances as a citizen of this country.

I am, I am in a BANANA REPUBLIC, someone get me out of here!

6th Apr, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning's Address To The Nation Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What else do you expect to hear? Politicians will always be politicians no matter the name or title.

> TOPIC: Patrick Manning's Address To The Nation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,