Tanzania Witchdoctors

Tanzania Witchdoctors - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 15th Nov, 2008 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Tanzania Witchdoctors In Tanzania, witch doctors / sorcerers believe that the organs of albino people have magical properties. They use the organs for spells and rituals.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2008 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tanzania Witchdoctors

Tanzania in witchdoctor crackdown

Tanzania's president orders a crackdown on witchdoctors who use albino body parts for good luck potions.
Ref. Source

Tanzania Witchdoctors
Tanzania Witchdoctors (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2008 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Witchdoctors Tanzania

I hope they are talking about dogs and not albino humans, that is absolutely disgusting.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2008 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Tanzania Witchdoctors
A Friend

Tanzania Witchdoctors Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I try not to judge outside my culture, we have no right to impose our morality on others, but humanity has to draw the line somewhere.

5th Apr, 2008 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Witchdoctors Tanzania

So you are saying that you advocate the use of human body parts in rituals, persuming that is what they are using?

6th Apr, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Witchdoctors Tanzania

Certain areas of Africa seem to have a big issue with these witchdoctors, not only they do all sort of weird rituals (such as the example given in the article) but most of these doctors prey on very poor people and convince them their kids have been possessed by the devil and that's why they are so unlucky between other non-sense beliefs. They literally leave these poor people "dry" while they become wealthy by the minute.

6th Apr, 2008 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Tanzania Witchdoctors

That's terrible! Sometimes its amazing how tribal some parts of the world still is. They should send in missionaries or whatever to educate the people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2008 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Tanzania Witchdoctors
A Friend

Tanzania Witchdoctors

I don't advocate any human body material to be used in any ritual.
But we can't judge other tribal cultures that were no different from our own a few thousand years ago.
For example the Tibetan Shamans use human bone as a material for many, if not most of their ritual equipment. You can buy it over the internet; beads, ornaments, even drums made of human skulls.
Its not something I am into myself, the energy signature of this material is far to strong for me.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tanzania Witchdoctors Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Mothers hacked in albino attacks

Two mothers in Tanzania are injured during attacks by gangs seeking to kidnap their albino children.
Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tanzania Witchdoctors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,