Do You Have A Lead Foot?

Do Lead Foot - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2008 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Do you have a lead foot (drive fast)?
  Yes, Always       57.14%
  Yes, but only when I am on the way to work       28.57%
  No, I am always safe       14.29%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2005 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have A Lead Foot?

Some humans do not realize how fast they drive. Do you have a lead foot (drive fast)? What is the fastest you have ever gone on public roads?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2005 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have A Lead Foot?
A Friend

Foot Lead Have Do

I don't normally have a lead foot, but I end up leaving for work late allot, so I end up speeding to work. Its never very much over the speed limit, like five miles over the speed limit, sometimes ten. The fastest I have ever gone is about a hundred and five miles per hour. That was down hill on the highway, with a 1995 used Pontiac Bonneville, V6 engine. That car was a beaut.

17th Jun, 2005 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have A Lead Foot? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I like speed, but I don't drive very fast. In real life. In games I do it (I love NFS Underground 1&2), but not in real life because there is too much at stake - someone's life. My top speed in public road is 170km/h (a little more than 100 miles/h). It was on an empty highway.

17th Mar, 2006 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Foot Lead Have Do

I have a lead foot when I get on the highway. The fastest I've ever gone is 120 on I-95 in Florida in the middle of nowhere. It was in a little Honda Civic and I remember the sterring wheel shaking. Around town, I don't speed as much, but can get to 5 mph over the speed limit

13th May, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Foot Lead Have Do

Having had a few friends that were police officers and because I commonly go above the speed limit, I asked them about what triggers them to give a speeding ticket. First, they told me to avoid double digits over the speed limit. That tenth mph over the speed limit was a big motivator to go ahead and give the ticket. Secondly, they advised me not to speed at the end of the month. Basically, the last week of the month might be a time where they are likely to give out a lot of tickets to meet their quota (non official quota). Lastly, they told me that when you are on the highway and speeding with a pack, dont lead the pack or be at the end of the pack. Especially the end of the pack, as they are most likely to get a ticket if someone is going to get one.

Also, here are a few tips if you do get pulled over that might help you avoid a ticket.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_li..._do_now_feature

I cannot stress how well being honest works. I have been pulled over a couple of times for going 70 in a 55mph zone and honesty got me out of a ticket with a warning.

13th May, 2008 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have A Lead Foot?

I have no issue with speed love it. I do have issue with twits who do not know they are going to fast for the conditions they are in and hope that they are caught and booked to the max.

I have been on the road in cars going far faster then one should guilty as charged, just luck never got caught. fastest I really do not know as the spedo on the old mercury twisted off. The speedometer read 110 and we were back up at 30 win it popped and I do not think we gained much more then that.

Funniest car I hit 120 MPH in was a volkswagon superbettle, my friend drop a big six in one and left the belly pan on so at 110 to 120 it would catch air and start dancing. The front wheels would just barely lift off the ground. Was funny at the time but man we could have really got hurt if a bad gust blew up at the wrong time.

I drove many road that basically where barren and radar was not big and remember the speed planes on the 400 going north.

I never have to rush for work as I am ridged in in giving my self an extra 20 minute drive time on the road for every hour I drive. I think is gross negligence and severe laziness on behalf of people who can not leave on time. I just hate that excuse or the other oh I just did not realize it had been snowing for 6 hours before I left for work so I am late.

Since I turned about 25 I never grossly speed, but tend to go with the flow because that is safest. That might be 20 over or 20 under for me it does not matter because I know I will be on time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have A Lead Foot?
A Friend

Do Have Lead Foot

I like speed but I do not need to speed too much. I get passed more than I pass. I have gone up to 165 mph and the road gets awful narrow at that speed. I have taken my current vehicle up to 115 it floats nicely at that speed. I only speed if I have a good reason. That 115 was while my daughter was having a seizure. I was on the phone with rescue at the time as planning the closest place we could meet up. ALl other times I was the one with the lights. smile.gif

I like to take my time driving to work because I am in no real hurry to get there.

> TOPIC: Do You Have A Lead Foot?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,