Is Dancing A Female Hobby?

Is Dancing Female Hobby - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2008 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th Apr, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

One of the contestants in the sixth season of Dancing with the Stars is National Football League Player, Jason Taylor. When he started dancing, he mentioned that his poker buddies gave him a Tutu to wear during his practice dance sessions. Based on this comment, I decided to create this thread.

Why do some men, consider dancing to be a hobby for women only?

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2008 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Hobby Female Dancing Is

I think they were just having fun with him because going from football to dancing is a big difference. Most of the guys in dance also look rather gay. Now I didnt say they are gay but they look all soft and girly not like jocks.

18th Apr, 2008 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Is Dancing A Female Hobby? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Actually Beowolf many football player can dance very well. I watch a documentary where they interviewed many famous NFL players and many of them took dance to better their skill in coordination and flexibility.

But yes their is a strong perception in the general public that dancing is unmanly. Yes ladies love a good dancer wink.gif .

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hobby Female Dancing Is

I do not view dancing as a female hobby. I know quite a few good male dancers and I wish I could dance like them. I found that I love to dance but dancing does not love me. I guess I have two left feet. I can slow dance pretty well but not good enough to keep off my partners feet on anything else. I have thought of taking up dance classes.

I think dancing can help anyone improve their strength and flexibility. I have also heard that dancing is a good way to stay fit. I do not think anything less of a guy who can dance well. I do enjoy watching some of the moves that women do. I guess they are very flexible. smile.gif

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hobby Female Dancing Is

My husband is a ballroom and Latin dancer and he is all man!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc.

20th Apr, 2008 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

I didnt know nfl players took dance for flexibility. Then again if they did it would be because their coach wanted them to and not cause they wanted to. The only guys I know going up for dance are those in drama and arts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2008 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Is Dancing Female Hobby

It also helps with their foot work. It was a player who was also a dancer that started others doing the same. The coaches caught on after that.

I know in martial arts the people who join and are dancers really stand out as the have great strength and flexibility right from the start and they get to just work on technique's.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Dancing Female Hobby Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Yes dancing is great on working your flexibility and sense of balance. Those two things can make you a much better athlete.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Is Dancing A Female Hobby?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,