Roots In United Kingdom

Roots United Kingdom - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th May, 2008 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Your ancestors
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Roots In United Kingdom

Roots in United Kingdom

Do you have any ancestors that originated from this country? Tell us about it here.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Kingdom United Roots

Both myself and my husband have one side of the family history rooted in the United Kingdom, and also one line rooted in Ireland.
I have done some family history work in the local area to us, and have been able to put some completion to areas, where previously we had no answers.
On my Husbands side, all his relatives except for himself are Catholic, so we have been to trace his family history through the Catholic book of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
On my side of the family, all my family except for myself are Methodist, so I have had to use the Methodist sites/books to retrieve the information that I have required, but still with quite good results.

25th Jul, 2007 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Roots In United Kingdom Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I also have some English roots in Staffordshire (from Barbados) but I am not too keen on exploring them!

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kingdom United Roots

FREE ENGLISH AND SCOTTISH RESEARCH GUIDES GO ONLINE
See https://www.al.com/news/press-register/bald...6610.xml&coll=3

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - FamilySearch has announced the release of two research tools, "Finding Records of Your Ancestors, England" and "Finding Records of Your Ancestors, Scotland." Free copies can be viewed, downloaded, or printed online at FamilySearch.org.

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Roots In United Kingdom
A Friend

Kingdom United Roots

I know I have family roots that link me to England but I consider my family roots that link me to Denmark to be more important.

> TOPIC: Roots In United Kingdom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,