Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jan, 2010 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

What do you think about the music of Avril Lavigne?

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lavigne Avril

Malaysia allows Avril Lavigne to hold concert

Malaysia has allowed Canadian pop star Avril Lavigne to hold a concert ahead of the country's independence day celebrations, reversing a decision to bar the performance following protests by an Islamist party.
Ref. Source 1

25th Aug, 2008 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like the music of Avril Lavigne. I have a couple of her CD's. I have never been to one of her concerts, but have seen her perform on television a few times. I have been impressed that she does not appear to feel the need to get hoochie and sex it up. For her it seems to be all about the music.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne
A Friend

Lavigne Avril

I like Avril Lavigne, although I've become more critical of her. Her first album was alright but didn't do much for me. It seemed pretty cookie cutter and I think that was because all of the songs were written for me. On her second album, she wrote or co-wrote the songs and the whole thing was much more personal. It was definately more enjoyable. I could really feel the emotion in the music and I think that made it better. But her newest album is largely just processed stuff again, with her dressed up more pink and girly. Why does she have to be a charicature in order to sell records?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Lavigne Avril

Avril Lavigne leaves husband

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley have reportedly split. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne files for divorce

Court records show Avril Lavigne has filed for divorce from her musician husband after three years of marriage. Ref. Source 6

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne
A Friend

Avril Lavigne

Well it looks like another celebrity/musician can not hold a marriage together. I think it is these Idols that young kids look up to who see the marriage and divorces feel that it is ok to marry and divorce. No wonder marriage is becoming less popular.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Avril Lavigne Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Avril Lavigne's album pushed back

Avril Lavigne has pushed back her album release because she can't work with her former husband. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Avril Lavigne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,