Helenjeb Introduction

Helenjeb Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Helenjeb Introduction
A Friend

Helenjeb Introduction

biggrin.gif Hi everybody, this is my first time! Guess what? I won't say anything about myself except that I'm presentable, kind of pretty, a bit goofy at times.
I was hooked by a thread that was discussing Yamashita's Gold. I kind of wanted to shout about a book that I read called "The Mystery of Yamashita's Map" .I wanted to bring it to their attention. I did read all their comments. All I can say is "READ THIS BOOK" It is a book waiting to be made into a film. Read it and find all the answers. ( Actually it is a fantasy based on the true story), but, boy, did I enjoy it.
I'm living in the UK and have a job as a cashier at a local department store. Sure, I get many customers chatting me up, but who wants to make a date over a packet of frozen peas.
Guess I just like to chat! make friends, stuff like that. Don't know what to talk about really, except to say, Hi, it's meee!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Helenjeb

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant active constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Helenjeb Introduction
A Friend

Helenjeb Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Glad to have you here. Feel free to jump in and chat us up. I am sure we will chat back. smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Helenjeb

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Helenjeb Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Helenjeb

wink.gif Ok,

Has anybody got information on "aswang" or "manangaal" or the legend of Yamashita's treasure.
As I said, I have just read this book and I am fascinated with this subject?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Helenjeb Introduction

Greetings, I see that you do not understand how this Community works, here are some tips:

1, This is your Intro Thread, it is where you talk about you and not Topics of Discussion like books and Treasure.

2. Your last Post was deleted because you copied the exact text of your Intro an reposted it in the Yamashita's treasure Thread, that is considered spamming. Your above question should have been posted there, but don't do so now as you have already done it here.

3. Please follow the tips Latina gave you above.

4. In answer to your question above, I do not know of any.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Helenjeb Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,