Cellular Phones

Cellular Phones - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Jul, 2005 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th Oct, 2004 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Phones

Cellular Phones

Cell phones these days have so many features that you do not know what they will come out with next! Well, what about one that can check your breath?

The Wolf Files checks out a cell phone that tells you when you have bad breath, an odor-eating light bulb, self-applying perfume and other new products to delight your nose. Ref. https://www.cnn.com Wolf Files

What kind of cel phone do you have and what can it do besides make and receive calls?

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Phones Cellular

I have a Motorola cell phone, that has a color screen, but not a built-in camera. It has games built into it, but I believe most cell phones these days are equipped with some sort of game or the other. It also has voice support, which means I can associate numbers with words and just say the word to dial the number. It also has screensavers and wallpaper like a pc. Other than that, it is pretty much an average cell phone by todays standards.

6th Oct, 2004 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Cellular Phones Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have a Nextel. The phone is actually made by Motorola. It has a two way direct-connect which is similar to a walky talky and then has the traditional cell phone abilities as well. It is a color phone with the ability to download wallpapers and ring tones, etc. It has GPS built in, as well. I will never use that but it exists.

6th Oct, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Phones Cellular

We use Motorola phones. The GPS function is mostly so that if you call 911, the GPS transponder will be able to notify 911 of its location.

I have some games (Diamond Mine) on my phone. I don't use any of the special functions, and got bored of the game. My next phone will be the most basic, simple phone I can find, hopefully the battery will last more than two days on standby, and more than an hour of use.

16th Oct, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Phones Cellular

I still don't have a cell phone. I called Verizon the other day to see what it would take to sign up, and with all the charges for this, that, and the other thing... forget it. However, now that my family is here, there are more times when we are all saying, "wish we had a cell phone." So one of these days I'll have to just bite the bullet and get it done.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Phones
A Friend

Cellular Phones

I'm just like FarSeer - I don't have a cell phone yet. (Maybe by now she has one.) I don't think I need a camera phone or voice recognition or expanded memory or any of those pricey features. I think I'd stick to just a basic phone -- but I don't know which one to choose.

What do you think of the Tracphones - pay as you go system? The phone itself is too small, I think. Maybe you could enlighten me - the smaller the phone would seem to have less ability to pick up what the speaker is saying. How do these really small short phones work?

Of those phones that I have seen, I think I'd like those that flip open and you'd actually feel that you had a communications device in your hand. Just don't need those prices though.

Thanks
bfx

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2005 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Cellular Phones

I only have one because my cousin took it off her eldest son. It is a T3G with colour video, email, games, photos (pxt) and other features. Tell you the truth I really like my wife's it is a nokia and it is really simple to use.

txt (texting is really hot here in NZ) they have a promotion with Vodafone, for free texts all weekend & every weekend where as the company I am with has $10 texts until the ed of 2006.

Prepay phones are hot here as well, more so than with the ones with plans.

30th Jul, 2005 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Phones Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Just switched to a new plan with Cingular wireless and got 2 new phones for the wife and myself. They are both Sony Ericsson Z500A models. It's a flip-phone with a color screen and a camera. We purchased the option to send 20 pictures/month to each other, and basically anyone with an email address. This is the best cell phone I have ever owned, and it's pretty neat. You can download games, ringtones, wallpaper and themes. About the only feature it doesn't have is that it isn't a PDA. I did look into getting a phone with a PDA (like the Blackberry), but they are outrageously priced. With the new plan we got, the Sony phone was free. Can't beat that!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cellular Phones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,