Yi So-yeon

Yi So-yeon - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Apr, 2008 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Korea First astronaut,
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yi So-yeon

First S Korean astronaut launches

South Korea's first astronaut, Yi So-yeon, blasts off for a sojourn on the International Space Station.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7335874.stm

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

So-yeon Yi

What a great honor for her. I hope her travel is safe and that she can find or discover some ground breaking information to make the trip more historical.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yi So-yeon UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Soyuz spacecraft

Soyuz spacecraft lands off-target

A Russian capsule carrying South Korea's first astronaut returns to Earth, but misses its planned landing point by 400km.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7355912.stm

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Yi So-yeon
A Friend

So-yeon Yi

Let me guess she was driving. biggrin.gif I am happy that south Korea was able to send a astronaunt into space. I hope that they send another soon.

21st Apr, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

So-yeon Yi

Glad to hear they landed safely. I am sure they will send more KNtoran, I ponder what country will be next to join in space travel and research.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Yi So-yeon
A Friend

Yi So-yeon

I would venture that a nation in Africa or South America will be next to be in space. I think the world needs more private companies getting us into space.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Yi So-yeon

I think you you are right KNtoran as that would boost space travel quickly. After all if a profit can be turned private industry will flourish.

> TOPIC: Yi So-yeon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,