Polar Shift Possible?

Polar Shift Possible - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Apr, 2008 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Polar Shift Possible?

Polar shift possible?

Some human scientists believe that a certain gravitational pull by an alignment of planets could cause a polar shift where the earth's axis and equator are moved to different regions making drastic climate changes. Others say that there may be an associated pull in the year 2012 based on black hole. Do you think this is possible?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Polar Shift Possible?
A Friend

Possible Shift Polar

in the earths past the poles have shifted and even reversed more than once. To think that it could not happen again is just lying to yourself. I believe it can happen and it will happen. It is just a matter of time. I wonder if in the year 2012 I will be in the tropics with Krakyn. smile.gif

9th Apr, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Polar Shift Possible? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It woud take a catastrophe for that to happen, something really big and external. I think the 2012 concept is all media hype just as there was or the year 2000.

9th Apr, 2008 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Possible Shift Polar

Ice ages have hit more than once, the poles are never stationary and have reversed in the past so we do humans think that just because we are here it will not happen again. I am not going to say 2012 or anything but sure I believe it is possible because it has happened before.

Remember the earth is a dog and we are just fleas on its back sooner or later the dog will shake or scratch and cause havoc among the fleas.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Polar Shift Possible?
A Friend

Possible Shift Polar

Yes we are all fleas on the earths back. I am with you Krakyn it will happen sooner or later. Exactly when we can not know for sure just take guesses. But I do not believe that it will take a major catastrophety to bring it about.

> TOPIC: Polar Shift Possible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,