Hands-free Umbrella

Hands-free Umbrella - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Apr, 2008 - 9:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion assembly for dorks?
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hands-free Umbrella

Hands-Free Umbrella

A new kind of umbrella promises to keep you drier while you fiddle with your cell phone, handbag or briefcase. The Nubrella is a big plastic dome that rests on your shoulders. While it keeps you dry through the strongest rain storm, that level of weather protection comes at a cost: Let's just call it the dorkiness factor.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/BusinessTra...=4612991&page=1

Nubrella stats:
New aerodynamic oval design - Tested up to 50mph
State of the art clear Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Lightweight and strong aluminum alloy ribs
Extremely durable rip-stop waterproof nylon.
Easy "pop" spring loaded opening and closing mechanism
Weighs just 2.6 lbs
Lightweight over the shoulder carrying case
Adjustable shoulder straps

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Hands-free Umbrella
A Friend

Umbrella Hands-free

While it will keep my hair all in place and not have that fly away look I doubt that I will wear something like this. I believe if someone wants to call me while it is raining then they can wait until I get in a building or car. Beside with my very short hair I will dry quick. I do wonder how well they will sell. I can see people walking in their own little plastic bubbles.

14th Apr, 2008 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Hands-free Umbrella Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I couldn't believe that this was being aimed at people trying to shield their mobile phones!

I think that there is a far more demanding need for Mums who have to push a pram whilst holding their other childrens hands- I reckon they have a better need for this umbrella!

Personally, I would rather keep dry than worry about what I look like, so I probably would buy one of these umbrellas. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Hands-free Umbrella

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,