Toddler Was Crushed Under

Toddler Crushed Under - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Warning after driveway toddler death

A coroner has called for parents to tightly supervise young children around driveways and for better mirrors on bulky four-wheel-drives after a toddler was crushed under the wheels of a reversing vehicle. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Under Crushed Toddler

This is a reason I have the habit of walking around my vehicles before I get in them. I live across from a elementary school so I do all I can to make sure that no child is behind any of my vehicles before backing. I back into my drive a lot too. This helps because I do not have to worry as much about what is behind my vehicle. I still walk around it before getting in though.

30th Dec, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Toddler Was Crushed Under Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Oh my goodness, that must be so heart breaking for the parents they will live for years with the guilt of it. Some cars have cameras on the sides and back, but really before you leave home you should make suree all your kids are in the house.

> TOPIC: Toddler Was Crushed Under

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,