Two Faced Hindu Goddess Incarnation

Two Faced Hindu Goddess Incarnation - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Apr, 2008 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

As a Hindu do you feel that this unique baby, born with what many may consider a rare deformity, is a Hindu Goddess?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Incarnation Goddess Hindu Faced Two

JB, for sure is not Hindu and some info for people who will see this post:

Good and bad people are their in all religion:

1. Good families of Hindu will think if they got baby girl.. they will feel "Lakshmi" born to them. Even in my family when my sister was born they felt same and given her name "Lakshmi Prasuna"

2. Bad Families will think like: 'girl was born.. when she grow-up, she will leave us and go away.. she is not ours and some one's and wont treat her properly.

In this case : Girl born with physical disorder, if it is bad family they even can leave her.. On roads we can see many kids of this kind(Physically Disordered).

If they are calling their 'physical disordered baby' as Lakshmi that family is really good family they will take care of her. They are hiding their pain with these words.

** Poor and below middle class people due to poverty leaving their "physically Disordered people on the roads in India,Pakistan , Bangladesh etc.."
In rich families what ever the country, generally they take care their kids(Disordered kids also).

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

19th Jun, 2008 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Two Faced Hindu Goddess Incarnation Religions East of Studies

No disrespect for any religious people who see this as divine because I see it as a freak of nature and I feel kinda sorry for them because they'll be different no matter what they do. Nothing wrong with being different but you know what I mean.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Beowolf::
I did not understood what you are talking about.. May be our way of communication is very different to each other.
If any Hindu gives names of Goddess or God to their child that doesnt mean they worship
child..

A Good Hindu family thinks:
1. Daughters as source of their luck
2. Same case with Woman they marry
And they will call them as "Lakshmi of their Home".. That is respect to women for her dedication towards family.

JB I believe Persephones' message above is enough notification, you obviously need to read ourConstructive Posting Policy.

20th Jun, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (IamSmall)
JB, for sure is not Hindu...

No I am not, it is not a prerequisite for asking the question is it?

I do not get your take in answer to the question. First you start off that there is good and bad in every religion and deal with some other off topics.

The question is relevant because when the news broke about it the reporter said many thought she was a Hindu Goddess. For me it is just a deformity from birth, nothing divine about it save for the fact that the parents will now play a divine role in bringing the child up.

20th Jun, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

There are no misunderstandings here. Clearly, Hindus believe in reincarnation and some believe she is the incarnation of a goddess.

The anomaly gave the newborn god-like status in the village, with hundreds of people swarming to the family's dilapidated brick house to worship her and seek blessings.

https://www.4to40.com/newsat4/index.asp?id=...tegory=national

I can find several articles like this one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

LDS_forever, one thing I didn't understand 'no Indian leader given comment on it but all media out-of India talking about it'.

All my worry is "the baby should get proper support from government, I don't think their parents can pay money and get operation done".

Persephone: All off topic remarks removed.

13th Jan, 2009 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Two Faced Hindu Goddess Incarnation Studies of East Religions

What is the update on this story of the 'Two Faced Hindu Goddess'?

> TOPIC: Two Faced Hindu Goddess Incarnation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,