Emma Smith: My Story

Emma Smith Story - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th May, 2008 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Docudrama
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2008 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

"Emma Smith: My Story," which producers Mike Kennedy and Paul Savage dubbed a "docudrama," premiered Wednesday at Jordan Commons for project insiders and descendants of LDS Church founder Joseph Smith and his wife, Emma. Many of them have only learned of their famous heritage in recent years after being contacted by members of the Joseph Smith Jr. and Emma Hale Smith Historical Society, which originated the yearlong film project.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695269330,00.html

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2008 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Story Smith Emma

By some strange luck, our tiny little town is one of the few selected to preview this film! Next Wednesday evening, we have a *free* showing at a local theater, and I have two tickets smile.gif Hurray! I'm really looking forward to seeing how Emma is portrayed... I hope that it is true to what we know...

27th May, 2008 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Emma Smith: My Story Studies Doctrine Mormon

Anchorage is going to get to view it this coming weekend--our is not free though! Hmmmm!

I look forward to seeing it though because from what I can remember these look like the same actors that were in the film I saw last year at Temple Square. There was also a DVD released with them (I think) but it wasn't the same as the TS movie. I may just be confused but either way, I am looking forward to going and watching how they portray her.

> TOPIC: Emma Smith: My Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,