Trinidad & Tobago Embassy In Greece

Trinidad Tobago Embassy Greece - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Apr, 2008 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Embassy In Greece

Name: Sean

Message: I have an 18 year old freind and she is Trinidadian and wishes to leave the country to immigrate to Greece (there wasn't an embassy in Greece!) I just wondered how long a visa would last? How long she can stay in Greece? If she could apply to be a Greek citizen?

and/or

What would it involve if I wished to visit / live in Trinidad? What would I require? Like I said there wasn't a Trinidadian embassy in Greece as far as I am aware and seeing as I'm a British citizen this would be the logical place to ask.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Greece Embassy Tobago and Trinidad

What it takes for a Trinidadian to reside in Greece will need to be sought after via the Immigration authorities in Greece. A glance of their official web site may reveal numbers or addresses for you to make a contact. According to one site (make sure to check for official sources):

QUOTE (Visa for Greece)
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A VISA

While applying for the Visa the following documents may be required to be submitted

1. A completed and signed visa application form
  2. A valid passport or Travel document
  3. A valid Alien Resident Card or a visa to the U.S.
  4. Bank and credit card statements for the last 3 months
  5. The W-2 Forms for the last 2 years
  6. Official itinerary with closed dates of travel (flight reservation)
  7. Reference letter from employer stating position and monthly or annual salary. If the applicant has his own company, the applicant must submit a letter from the bank that the applicant does business with, stating that the company is in good standing.
  8. Hotel reservations or proof of participation in-group travel. If the applicant is invited by a friend or family he/she has to submit: a letter of invitation, that is an affidavit signed by the family member or friend who is inviting him/her and notarized by the appropriate Authorities of the country in question, concerning your lodging. If the applicant is traveling on business he/she must submit business references.
  9. One recent passport size color photo
  10. Applicable only to foreign student on F1 visas:
          * valid I-20,
          * Letter of reference from educational institution (school/college/university) stating that the applicant is in good standing, the major and the expected date of graduation that the applicant are in good standing.

Make sure that the passport is valid three (3) months after the date the applicant exit the Schengen states.

Minor children cannot apply for their own visa. Both parents have to appear in person and sign the application in front of a consular employee. Since visa fee varies, the applicant may consult the consular employee for the visa fee.

Ref. https://www.helplinelaw.com/law/greece/visa...&imigration.php

For you to visit Trinidad you only need your passport I believe, however to live here you will need to be married to a Trinidadian or Tobagoian.

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Embassy In Greece

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,