Mother Gets Abortion While Child In Car

Mother Abortion Child Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2012 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2012 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother Leaves Child in Car as She Heads to Abortion Clinic

My heart broke as I read my friend's status of a mother entering Planned Parenthood to get an abortion while leaving her child in the car to wait for her. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2012 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Car Child Abortion Mother

I understand can be touching somehow, but in my opinion it makes little difference if the kid had to wait in the car or at home watching tv. In any case I think that "Planned Parenthood" should mean using a condom to avoid undesired pregnancy. With few exceptions, such as the victims of rapes, a woman is guilty if she practices abortion. If everybody killed their babies at whim, probably I would never be born and many others also.

2nd Nov, 2012 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Mother Gets Abortion While Child In Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Of course it makes a difference! The child was only 3-4 years old! How irresponsible, it shows what kind of parent she is leaving her child there to go get rid of another one.

2nd Nov, 2012 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Would it be more responsible if she left the child at home alone? Probably it would be even more dangerous. The problem is that, with personal freedom and emancipation, we got also the back side of the medal: people is not willing to face the consequences of their actions and most of us look for the easy way, enjoying the rights while neglecting the duties. That's true for women and for men. I had fun last night but I'm pregnant: why my life has to become more difficult? Or: My wife is not interesting anymore and the kids take away my spare time. Better spend the weekend, and all the money, with the new secretary or getting drunk with my friends.

3rd Nov, 2012 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Would it be more responsible if she left the child at home alone?

Why are you going into 'what if', let's deal with what actually happened. The case in point here is that we live in a world where there are pedophiles looking to do the most heinous acts against our little ones. Who know what could have happened to her in that car. The next thing, an abortion can become complicated, suppose something happened, what then for the child.

3rd Nov, 2012 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

I'm sticking to the facts and, actually, just following a simple reasoning. If this mom had somebody that could take care of the child, she would not bring him/her along. So she probably had only two choices: in the car or at home alone. Somebody knew that the child was in the car, if not we would not read this news. Specially if something went wrong, her child was probably safer in the car. This way of reasoning could be wrong, since our informations are incomplete, but is the most logical.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2012 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Mother Abortion Child Car

Where does it say she couldn't afford a nanny or had no relatives that could have looked after her during the procedure? That is the logical thing to do.

> TOPIC: Mother Gets Abortion While Child In Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,