Breaking The Law If You're Too Thin - Page 2 of 2

I agree with it, that will force model agencies - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
France Will they have one for too fat?
Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Breaking The Law If You're Too Thin
A Friend

Breaking The Law If You're Too Thin - Page 2

I agree that they are targeting the wrong people. If they really want to make a difference they should be regulating the fashion industry as well as the media. I think what they did in Italy was smart, to measure the body fat of the models. make sure that they are healthy. I was always naturally VERY skinny but whenever I had my body fat measured I was right were I should be (b/c it was natural and not induced) the agencies should be held responsible for encouraging their models to be too thin and should be fined when they are discovered.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2015 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thin Youre Law Breaking

French ban super-skinny models

FRANCE'S lower house of parliament has approved a measure that would make it a crime to use ultra-thin models. Ref. Source 4

4th Apr, 2015 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Breaking The Law If You're Too Thin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's a good law, it will prevent girls that thinks its cool to starve themselves a thing of the past. Other countries need to adopt similar measures.

23rd Mar, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thin Youre Law Breaking

I agree with it, that will force model agencies and fashion designers from 'forcing' girls to look like a coat hanger. Its needed in other countries too!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Breaking The Law If You're Too Thin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,