Pens

Pens - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2006 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Simple, but important
4th Jun, 2004 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Pens

One thing I am usually looking for is a pen, hence I never buy expensive ones - they are always being lost. Anyway, what kind of cheap pen do you prefer to write with? For me Pilot has been one of the best - steady ink and lasts long without fade. Another thing it does not do is blotch, something I find common with the BIC brand.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2004 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Pens

I stopped buying pens a long time ago because I get so many free ones and they are aplenty at my job. I dont use pens as much as I used too growing up, mostly because of using the computer for everything. You dont even have to write bills anymore, you can pay them online. From what I remember when I actually bought pens, I did prefer Pilot over Bic myself.

6th Jun, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Pens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Pilot makes a good pen. I also like Pentel -- they now have a new line of gel ink pens that are very nice, but the gel ink tends to be "wet" and will smear if you spill your soda on it. So I wouldn't really recommend it for serious work. I buy pens for journal writing, even though I tend to do more typing/printing pages for my binder than actually handwriting. I love a smooth writing pen smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2004 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Pens
A Friend

Pens

I too, like the Pilot pens. Extra fine point prefered. I just discovered Pilot Dr. Grip Gel, extra fine point. Talk about smooth writing! I never thought I would ever like a fat pen. This one is, and I like it and find it is real comfortable in the hand.

6th Jun, 2004 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Pens

The fat pens are actually better for the hand, which is why it is more comfortable. I had surgery on my right wrist 1 1/2 years ago. For about 2 years before the surgery, I did therapy to help with the pain and one of the recommendations was to use a fat pen. It really made a difference.

I too, love the Pilot Pentel, even though it isn't one of those fat ones. It isn't exactly skinny either. Kind of in the middle so to speak. My favorite though, is the Uniball Vision by Sanford. Sanford makes several really good pens.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 6th Jun, 2004 - 10:45am

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pens

Inspired by wheelbarrow, BIC sells 100 billionth pen

Reuters - It started as an answer to leaky pens carried by American soldiers during World War Two, was perfected and made popular by an Italian-born baron and has written its way into history as the world's biggest-selling pen.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...m/retail_pen_dc

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2005 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Pens

I enjoy the pilot gel pens myself. The ink is thick and goes on smoothly. I do have problems with smudging if I run my hand over it to soon. I also like working with fountain pens when I do casual writing. The ability to change ink colors to those more exotic and the look of the finished product is nice. Even some of the cheap fountain pens work very well. For work I prefer the rollerball thin lined pens. Makes it easier for taking notes and sketching.

Wyldehorse

31st May, 2006 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Pens Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Another great brand is Faber Castell, it is smooth right up until the end. The only problem I find with them is the end usually happens rather quickly as compared with other brands.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,