US Embassy In Trinidad, Visas

Us Embassy Trinidad Visas - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Dec, 2010 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
U.S.A. Reviewed
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2008 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

US Embassy in Trinidad, Visas

What do you think about the service level outputted by Trinidad Embassy, Visas? Also see: Here for information.

Keywords: USA Visa, Visit, Tourist Visas

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Visas Trinidad Embassy US

Visa vexations

THE flood of complaints is astounding, the levels at which they are being raised and prosecuted, perhaps unprecedented. Certainly in terms of the willingness of interested parties to make them public. Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago are simply crying foul against a new practice in the issuance of non-immigrant American visas from the embassy in Port of Spain. Ref. Source 5

28th May, 2009 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

US Embassy In Trinidad, Visas Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Based on what I heard the service was very poor. Long lines, no air condition inside, etc. When I was there last time I could not believe that the section for US citizens was cozy and with air condition but the bigger area for locals requesting a visa had a few fans in a country where you literally boil!

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US visa policy unfair to students

According to the chief of non-immigrant visa section at the US Embassy, one of the reasons that many Trini students are being denied entry into the US is Trinidad and Tobago's unfortunate position as one of the countries with the highest overstay rate. Ref. Source 7

31st May, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

According to TV6 News it will cost US$141 for a Visa to the US and US$150 if you are requesting a Visa that is not merely for tourism or business.

1st Jun, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

I find they keep increasing the fees. Is it because they want to discourage people from applying? I mean, is getting ridiculous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

US Embassy Trinidad Visas

Name: Tylenol

Comments: I went for my visa today. I have never traveled because I was busy trying to make a living and raising two kids. I am now financially stable with $300,000 in the bank, own a building free and clear and makes $18,000.00 a month rental income. I was denied. When I ask why, the officer who was no more than 20 years old said that I did not have any travel history! He was rude and nasty. Before he denied me my visa he asked me to put my finger on a scanner to take my prints. He spoke so fast that I did not understand what he had said and I asked him to repeat himself, he asked me what I did not understand and he and the officer next to him were laughing at me. I felt so humiliated. I felt like a fool for asking him to repeat himself. He then start snapping at me and asking questions without giving me a chance to answer. No wonder everyone else in the world hate Americans and they wonder why. I don't think I will try for a visa to the USA again. I am not sure what kind of people they are looking for to give visas to visit.

14th Dec, 2010 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

US Embassy Trinidad Visas Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Well I think is unfair to hate Americans because of this experience. There are rules and if one of the rules is that you need a travel history then that's how it is.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: US Embassy In Trinidad, Visas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,