Pearl Harbor vs 9/11

Pearl Harbor 9/11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Dec, 2013 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Pearl Harbor vs 9/11 Which was worst?
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2008 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11

Pearl Harbor or 9 / 11

Of these two major attacks on US soil, which do you feel was worst: Pearl Harbor or 9 / 11?

Image: The USS Arizona (BB-39) burning after the Japanese attack

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11
Pearl Harbor vs 9/11 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2008 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Harbor Pearl

I think Pearl Harbor because that led to a whole war against Japan and the a-bomb being invented. We lost a lot more men in world war 2 than the 911 attack.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11
A Friend

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

I agree with Beowolf, but I think that 9/11 had a big impact on the average American ego, mainly because it was the World Trade Center that was bombed. Pearl Harbor started the war with a huge death toll, no doubt about that.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11
A Friend

Harbor Pearl

I would say that 911 had more of a impact as it was something that happened to a civilian target. Pearl harbor was military against military. Attacking a building devoted to trade world wide and had nothing to do with the military. This was more a slap in the face to americans becasue it showed them that they could once again be attacked on thier own soil and not even see it coming.

2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Harbor Pearl

Given all the civilians left with out brothers and fathers I have to say Pearl Harbor. 911 was not good but was a much smaller scale in the turmoil it caused. The toil on the economy alone is on a far different magnitude let alone the death counts. I think the Social and economic repercussions of the two are what differentiates them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2009 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pearl Harbor vs 9/11

1941: Japanese planes bomb Pearl Harbor
Today In History

Japan launches a surprise attack on American bases in the Pacific and declares it is at war with Britain and the United States. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2011 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Pearl Harbor 9/11

Remembering Pearl Harbor - and a friendship

Americans reacted to Pearl Harbor in various ways. Some prayed. Many enlisted. Jessie and Irene made a pact. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2013 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Pearl Harbor 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History

La Costa man recalls Pearl Harbor attack

CARLSBAD — The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor happened 72 years ago on Saturday, but for La Costa resident Dennis O"Connor, the sights, smells and percussive sounds of the tragedy are as ... Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pearl Harbor vs 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,