Teen Music

Teen Music - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Sep, 2006 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Teen Music
A Friend

Teen Music

Is it just me or do most teens just listen to the stuff on the radio?  Lots of people i'v gotten rides from and stuff have burnt cd's with the songs from the radio.  I find it kind of odd.  What music do you listen to?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Teen Music
A Friend

Music Teen

I mainly listen to anything that on the radio like you said, I like rap and punk mostly but I listen to anything depending on my mood.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Teen Music
A Friend

Teen Music Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Music I could not live my life without it. Call me old fashioned but I can't stand that "thump" "thump" "thump" of todays music I would be much happier listening to country classics or jazz.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Teen Music
A Friend

Music Teen

Radio? I find everything well not absolutley everything, but mostly everything overrated and overplayed. Like if you hear a song once. You love it. But you begin to hate it the 100th time you hear it.

I listen to a variety of music: Children of Bodom, Cow Decapitation, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, AFI, Nine Inch Nails and then I listen to some lighter stuff like: Shinedown, One Less Reason, Panic! At The Disco, Kill Hannah (awesome band), Staind oh and of course dance and techno music. My favorite guy for techno is Benny Benassi.

7th Mar, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Music Teen

I listen to the radio mostly but it's always the same crap like crimson said so when I get annoyed by it I just get on my comp and listen to my messenger music that I customized for myself or pop in some rob zombie or some evanescence.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Teen Music
A Friend

Teen Music

Usually the radio is where I hear new music first. I live at my mom's place and she has dial up so it's hard for me to listen to music from the internet. I listen to radio throughout the day and I get what Crimson says when you hear a song once and you love it, but it just keeps playing. That's what sucks about the radio.

Most of the time my burnt CD's are from friends and they have their kind of music on it. I enjoy it because it gives me a chance to experience something new.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Teen Music

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,