Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Anti-Martha?
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray

What do you think about the cooking of Rachael Ray? Is she really the Anti-Martha?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Rachael Ray
A Friend

Ray Rachael

Personally, I love Rachael Ray. She has a great personality and I love to watch her shows. If she is Anti-Martha, I don't see it. I can not cook anything other than mac and cheese and stuff that cooks in the microwave; however, if I could, I would only hope I was half the cook she is.

7th Mar, 2007 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Rachael Ray Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Rachel Ray shows are always very entertaining. I think it is marvellous by the way she encourages the audience to participate in the show itself. I have learnt some handy tips by watching the Rachel Ray show. My only criticism is her recipes do not always cater for those who are health conscious. undecided.gif

3rd Mar, 2009 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Ray Rachael

What do you think about her latest endorsement with Dunkin' Donuts? She is getting a lot of flak over it.

There have been a few rough spots along the way for Ray, most recently involving reaction to her endorsement deal with Dunkin' Donuts. She was criticized by star chef Anthony Bourdain, who called Ray's role in commercials for the company "evil" and "like peddling crack to kids."

Ref. Source 4

3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Ray Rachael

Well, she is not what I would refer as "slim", she has weight issues in my opinion. Having said that, she mentioned she believes in moderation in all things. I don't see anything wrong with it.

> TOPIC: Rachael Ray

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,