Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care - Page 3 of 6

Death threats plague Democrats who supported - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Mar, 2010 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
U.S.A. Barack Obama
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care - Page 3

The 2,000 pages that will destroy America

The healthcare bill is heading towards a vote, a vote Glenn believes could be a turning point in American history. Will our politicians finally push us off the cliff? Senator Jim DeMint is opposing the plan, will he get enough support to stop it? Check out Glenn's interview with Senator DeMint. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Care Health Healthcare Payer Single

No Tighter Limits

Senate rejects tighter limits on federal funds for abortion in health care bill; limits backed by key Sen. Ben Nelson. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Tonya

Comments: Where in the constitution does it say that the government is responsible for our health care and the forcing of Americans to purchase an insurance policy in order to become a citizen. This is way past insane. As for the question that I asked, you do not have to answer it because it is not in the constitution. Unlike most of the left , I have read it. It is only 17 pages long. Instead of reading your health care bill all you senators try reading the constitution.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care
A Friend

Page 3 Care Health Healthcare Payer Single

I do not welcome the passing of this bill. I do not welcome anything that the democrats are trying to force down our throats. There is a reason that 34% do not agree with this bill.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Care Health Healthcare Payer Single

A Patient's View of the Senate Christmas Healthcare Gift
By Donna Smith

So, all the great fanfare and all the king's horses. The great and almighty U.S. Senate has spoken. I will have to buy private health insurance -- forever, amen. The defective product that has left me wanting for real healthcare for all of my adult life is now a step closer to being the law of the land. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care

Kill the Bill or Support Passage? A Debate on Healthcare Legislation Between Insurance Industry Critics

The progressive community is split over the $871 billion healthcare reform bill that passed the Senate last week. Some have lambasted the Senate for removing language that would have created a government-run health insurance program to compete with private insurers. Others believe the Senate bill is the biggest expansion of federal healthcare guarantees since the enactment of Medicare and Medicaid over four decades ago and should be supported as a first step toward reform. We host a debate. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care - Page 3

Passed

US House of Representatives narrowly passes healthcare reform bill, extending coverage to 32 million more Americans, after intense debate. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Death threats plague Democrats who supported Barack Obama's health care bill:

Democrats who supported sweeping changes to America's health care system have been subjected to death threats and vandalism as the tide of anger and outrage over the bill grows. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Single Payer Healthcare / Health Care

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,