Chicken Wings In Oyster Sauce

Chicken Wings Oyster Sauce - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Sep, 2012 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Appetizers
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2012 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe category:
Appetizers

What are your thoughts about this delicious dish?

Recipe detials:

1 Chicken wings

3 sl Fresh ginger root

Vegetable oil 4 tb Oyster sauce

1 tb Dry sherry

1/2 ts Sugar

2 1/2 tb Soy sauce

1 c Water

Recipe by: The Travelin' Gourmet Cut each wing into two pieces by separating at the joint; discard the tips. Heat the ginger slices in the oil in a wok; add a third of the wings at a t and brown. When the wings are browned, drain the oil and remove the ginger slices from the wok. Add the oyster sauce, sherry, sugar soy sauce, and water. Place the browned wings in the wok and simmer, covered, for 10 to 1 minutes. Cook another 12 to 15 minutes with the lid off, basting frequentl with the sauce. When the wings are tender and nicely glazed, they are read to be eaten.

Your opinion:
Do you think you can serve this for a party or get together?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat May 11 5:54:45 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I'd like this thread chicken wings in oyster sauce should be expanded swiftly so as to find chicken wings in oyster and know so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Chicken Wings In Oyster Sauce

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,