April O'shea's Authentic Italian Meatballs Xv

April O' Shea' S Authentic Italian - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 5:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Beef
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2009 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Beef

What are your thoughts about this tasty dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials: April O'shea's Authentic Italian Meatballs (Xv

2 pound Ground beef -- *

1/2 teaspoon Pepper

2 teaspoon Garlic; minced -- **

1 cup Progesso Italian Flavored

2 teaspoon Parsley

Breadcrumbs (approx.) 1 Med. onion -- finely chopped

1 Egg

1 teaspoon Salt

3/4 cup Parmesian Cheese

* The old country way is a mixture of 1/3 beef, 1/3 pork and 1/3-veal ground together. But I think beef is much better. ** Heaping Tsp., save time by using the jar of pre-chopped garlic. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl with your hands making sure everything is well mixed. Form into meatballs and fry *** in a large skillet with about 1/2 cup olive oil over medium high heat. Turn on all sides to brown and cook through. When all the way cooked, add them to your sauce and let them cook slowly for about 1 hour. *** Can also be browned in the oven on a baking or broiler rack. This will produce less greasy but also drier meatballs. Note: April's ancestors (on both sides) go back to Italy. I don't think the same is true for her husband! Converted by MMCONV vers. 1.00

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Did you adjust the recipe to fit your needs? What did you add / subtract?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Jun 4 23:21:30 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I want to know more april o'shea's authentic italian meatballs xv this needs looking into ASAP to understand april o'shea's authentic italian intensively what are the ins and outs of it.

> TOPIC: April O'shea's Authentic Italian Meatballs Xv

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,