Slightly Italian Chicken

Slightly Italian Chicken - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Oct, 2009 - 8:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Crock Pot And Slow Cooker
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2009 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Slightly Italian Chicken

Recipe name:
Slightly Italian Chicken

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Crock Pot And Slow Cooker

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:
Crock Pot and Slow Cooker

cooking spray 4 Lg boneless chicken breasts

-- (Remove all skin) 1 Can mushroom pieces -- drained

1 Can artichoke hearts -- drain

1 Bunch green onions -- chopped

Sauce- 1 Tablespoon Qk-cooking tapioca -- (heaping

2 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice -- *

1 Teaspoon Dried oregano

1 Teaspoon Garlic powder

1 Env. low-sod. ckn bouillon

1/3 Cup Low-cal Italian salad dsg.

1/2 Cup White wine

1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce -- **

Spray crock inside with Vegetable Spray. Place drained mushrooms, drained artichoke hearts and chopped green onions in bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle vegetables with a heaping Tablespoon of quick-cooking tapioca and 1 envelope of chicken bouillon (I use MBT brand of low-sodium chicken bouillon, but any will do). If you're using granulated bouillon, use about a heaping teaspoon. Place well-washed and dried boneless chicken breasts (all skin and fat removed). Combine remaining sauce ingredients and pour on top of chicken and vegetables. Cover and set crockpot on High. Cook 5-6 hours or until tender. The tapioca thickens the sauce while it cooks (you can't even guess the tapioca is in there later). I used Minute Maid fresh frozen lemon juice because I don't like the taste of Real-Lemon and I didn't have a fresh lemon on hand. ** I use Angostura brand low-sodium worcestershire

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Slightly Italian Chicken

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,