Queen's Royal College
This Thread has been started for comments, reviews, teachers or alumni of Queen's Royal College, Trinidad.
Queen Royal College is a good school, the thing is that the building needs improvement. The classrooms are hot and the infrastructure needs serious updating. It is obviously a good idea to keep such a historic building but needs work.
Last Saturday we went to their Halloween bazaar which was supposed to start at 10am. There were some good points and things that I hope they can improve next time:
* The students were well mannered
* The teachers were friendly and helpful
* Good prizes and very easy to win
* They had a good variety
* Lots of security (Police)
* A good ticketing system
* It started incredibly late - we entered by 11:00am
* Many of the rides and stations were disorganized so they did not actually have those in place until 1pm!
Overall a good experience for my boys on the Autism spectrum.