Queen's Royal College
This Thread has been started for comments, reviews, teachers or alumni of Queen's Royal College, Trinidad.
"Are wisdom and philosophy the same thing? Surely not! For philosophy has to do with things that can be demonstrated and are eternally the same, but wisdom has not to do with these, but with things that undergo change." -- Aristotle. Magna Moralia.
Queen Royal College is a good school, the thing is that the building needs improvement. The classrooms are hot and the infrastructure needs serious updating. It is obviously a good idea to keep such a historic building but needs work.
Last Saturday we went to their Halloween bazaar which was supposed to start at 10am. There were some good points and things that I hope they can improve next time:
* The students were well mannered
* The teachers were friendly and helpful
* Good prizes and very easy to win
* They had a good variety
* Lots of security (Police)
* A good ticketing system
* It started incredibly late - we entered by 11:00am
* Many of the rides and stations were disorganized so they did not actually have those in place until 1pm!
Overall a good experience for my boys on the Autism spectrum.