St. Anthony's College

St Anthony' S College - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

St. Anthony's College

St. Anthony's College

This Thread has been started for comments, reviews, teachers or alumni of St. Anthony's College, Trinidad.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

College Anthonys St

Name: Jamille

Comments: St. Anthony's College is one of the best secondary schools in Trinidad. I enjoyed my 5 years at St. Anthony's college for numerous reasons. The teahcers, Mr. Roberts, Ms. Murray, Ms. Bedasie, and many others cared about the students and because of that, made us more mature and focused when it came to our academics.
Also, we produce many football stars. Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland), Carlos Edwards (Sunderland) and Julius James (Toronto FC) are my classmates who made it big in the international football arena.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

St. Anthony's College Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Al

Comments: - I'm a former student and would like to contact any admin of St.Anthony's College (preferably the principal or his/her assistant).

Can anyone help me? The college website seems to have no contact info.
Thanks.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

College Anthonys St

St Anthony's College:

Morne Coco Road, Westmoorings: 1-868-637-6744

> TOPIC: St. Anthony's College

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,