Turn on and Turn-off of Men and Women

Turn Turn-off Men Women - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2005 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Sep, 2002 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

What is your Turn On/Turn-Off in a man or woman?
For me a Turn On in  a man= Good Manners, is escencial I would say!
Turn Off: Rudeness!

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2002 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Women Men Turn-off on Turn

Well I can tell you about the turn offs:
Men: Those who wear sweaters and snow hats to look cool in hot sun!
Women: Who feel they are 'all that' to such a degree that when you are talking to them they are so busy sticking their nose out that they do not realize that they forgot to shave their legs!

Turn ons:
Men: I hope they never turn me on - I am straight! *hehe*
Women: Nice smile and lady like manners

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2002 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Turn on and Turn-off of Men and Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Men: Who like themselfs too much, rude and has no respect for women not even their mothers.

Good manners, respectful, working and education

Women: Stockup and feel that they are better than others.

Educated, manners, high esteem and loving

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2003 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What turns me ON/OFF lets see!

Turn off : A guy who smoke or do drugs, lie about almost everything(typical man i must say) , selfishness, shyness, gay guys, stuck up people ........... Silly people......and guys who think they're drop dead sexy ohmy.gif)-

Turn on : cute guys guys that act nice, nice blue/green eyes,nice smile people that treat u with respect and dont judge you, great personalities...and someone that listens to the same kind of music as me and not some dorky country stuff,lol..and hot guys,..that's always a plus.... Wait!! i said that a few times already.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know if it's safe for me to post on this thread.

Nothing I can think of about in men turns me on.
It's pretty easy for a man to turn me off. Get in my way will do.

What turns me on in women? Seductiveness. It's an attitude, usually seen in the eyes first, the walk, a general, smouldering sensuality.

What turns me off is brassiness, being loud, mouthy and crude.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2003 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What is your Turn On/Turn-Off in a man or woman?

Turn offs with me in a man is:
Smoking, drugs, drinking alcohol.  Treating me like I should be honored to be out with the guy.  A man that has lots of money and tries to impress me with it.  A man that keeps an unclean home, and also doesn't take care of himself or his personal hygiene.  Using foul language, treats kids like they are pests.  A man who cannot accept me for who I am and tries to change me.

Turn ons:  
A nice smile.  Great listener, and can carry on an intelligent conversation.  Not afraid to voice an opinion even if he knows I don't agree with it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Turn on Turn-off Men Women

Well, turn offs is a woman who just thinks she is all that and just makes her self look like a clown and a woman that has no kind of personality.

Now turn ons are a woman with great legs and a wonderful personality and who carries her self very well.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2005 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Turn on Turn-off Men Women Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Turn-on in a lady are as follows: Good looking' with beautiful long hair. A smile when she looks my way is enough to lighten my day!
Turn-offs: Too much make up! Too much Perfume! I often encounter ladies with perfume so thick that it brings tears to my eyes- the smell just drives me away.

But I have encountered many women who were pretty that opened their mouths and got instantly ugly and I have met a few women who weren't good looking at all, but were so nice that I didn't pay attention anymore.
-Unferth

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Turn on and Turn-off of Men and Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,