Home Security - Page 3 of 5

I have looked into these new home security - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Jun, 2014 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Home Security
15th May, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Home Security - Page 3

Here is one that I just found and thought it might fit this post. Hope you do not mind KNtoran.

I was in a store and it was selling motion activated water sprinklers. It is used to deter wild life(especially cats), but thought it might work to warn off a robber as well.

https://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1560.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Security Home

Yes that will work until the neighborhood kids figure it out and run your water bill sky high. smile.gif

15th May, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Home Security Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

laugh.gif true they likely would enjoy that better put a timer on it! I still think electrified window screen would work well.

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Page 3 Security Home

KNtoran any suggestions for beefing up security for renters? I live in a free standing house but it belongs to my neighbor and any permenant "improvements" would have to be OKd by them. My entrance doors are half wood and glass with standard doorknob keys for the front plus a skeleton key lock with no key. The back door has a deadbolt. Both doors have screen doors with latches at the top. I have relatively new tilt in windows all around which have two twist locks. The screens are not secure, they can be pushed open from the outside.

I live out in the country so break ins are considered to be lower but I also live in an area with no one around for miles and I'm home alone all day and half the night. Beefing up security is very desirable to me.

Any suggestions?

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Security Home

Now that I am back I will once again be able to help you in improving your homes security if you wish. I am very good at making a home secure but on the same token no amount of security will stop someone from entering your home if you have something they really want.

ArrwynCliona if your still active let me know I have some ideas that can help you if you wish.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security

For thos who want to help your home be more secure, go buy a couple cheap prank cameras. They look like a real camera dome that is dark so you can not see inside but with a red light that makes it look like there is a camera in place. You will be surprised on how many people think you have a real camera on the corner of your home. This is a easy way to keep many would be thieves off your property. Add a couple motion detecting lights to light up your doorway area and you have a good deterrent from thieves coming up to your house.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2013 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Home Security - Page 3

Security opens door to truly connected home

Modern next-generation security systems let you monitor your home - break-ins, smoke, comings and goings - using your smartphone, tablet or computer. And your home can talk to you, filling you in on what is happening with specific alerts, photos and video. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I have looked into these new home security systems. While they are nice and gives a person some peace of mind you have to remember that there is not a fool proof system out there. While advances are made all the time I see there are some holes in these systems. I believe as more security features are introduced we will be monitored as much at home as we are out in the public.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Home Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,