Home Security - Page 4 of 5

No it will not. Actually homes that show they - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Home Security
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security - Page 4

Just putting this back near the top for anyone who has security related questions to help them make their home more secure. I can help with a lot of it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Security Home

KN,

Thanks. In addition to my live and very protective security system with a deep barking voice I also have a few security systems strategically placed around the house and I'm well trained in their use. I have an alarm too… just in case.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I do not use am alarm system. I feel they are too expensive and more reactionary after a break in occurs. I prefer to make it harder for them to break in, in the first place so they will go to a easier target. Yes having a dog helps a lot.

25th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Security Home

Does having a sign on the outside saying "Never mind the dog beware of the owner" help any? I see people use that and I have to guess this is just for laughs and not that they think it will deter a thief.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Security Home

Hunter,
If they think that it's just for laughs at my house theyd be dead wrong. That said, I don't have that sight. That sign that might make a thief think you have guns in the and make it a target when you're not home.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security

Yes I would stay away from any signs that put a target on your house. Have no signs will give the illusion that there is no security. That can be a good thing because a potential thief will have no clue what they may be facing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security - Page 4

The one sign I do have is my home protection service sign. I hope that deters a criminal and sends them looking for easier pickings.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Home Security
A Friend

Home Security Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

No it will not. Actually homes that show they have a alarm system attracts criminals because they feel the home must have something good to steal if they are protecting it was a home security system. I always tell people if you have a home security system installed do not advertise it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Home Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,