Roma Refugee In Hiding.

Roma Refugee Hiding - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Apr, 2008 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Apr, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Roma Refugee In Hiding.

https://www.thestar.com/article/417558

I fing it hard to decide how I feel about this one as what charges is being brought up on.

Was he a political person who got caught in the change of a political party and being unjustly persecuted or did he do some hideous crime that he should answer for.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Roma Refugee In Hiding.
A Friend

Hiding Refugee Roma

If they do find him and send him back and he is hurt or killed I think his family will have every right to sue the government and they would win. IF you have in the past said he nees protection from Hungry then you should not send him back. I would probably go into hiding myself if I was in his shoes.

24th Apr, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Roma Refugee In Hiding. History & Civil Business Politics

See thats just it KNtoran does he have that right? He claimed to be unjustly being picked on for his heritage in Hungry. Now the government is putting him up on charges one has to stop and think perhaps this guy is not telling the Canadian government the whole story. If this is the case and he is some sort of a criminal then I think he should be deported and answer for his crimes.

No I do not a agree the family then would have any right to sue as it was the mans own actions that put him in jeopardy.

But like I say the article to me lakes a substantial amount of information for me to fell either way right now.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Roma Refugee In Hiding.
A Friend

Hiding Refugee Roma

In making his decision, Nicholson relied in part on information from then-immigration minister Monte Solberg, who concluded Horvath did face a risk of abuse in his homeland. However, Solberg decided Horvath could rely on state protection in Hungary, and therefore could be extradited.

It is this statement that makes me think that he did nothing wrong and the government has found some trumped up charge to get him back to face more persecution in his homeland. I do not think Canada would have granted him protection if they were not able to make sure he was not a criminal running from the law. This statement is enough to allow a law suit on Canada if he is injured or killed after being extradited. Just my opinion though

24th Apr, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Hiding Refugee Roma

It can be read into to that way. At the same time we have global politics to consider and they will be the deciding factor I think. That is we give them him and one day they will return the favor with one of our criminals.

So to me that states the natives will harass him for being of his culture, if he is locked up I am sure death will follow as jails are hard to control unless solitary confinement. I still think something is fishy here and that this guy is far from being innocent and just caught up in a racial hate crime against him.

I do not have as much faith in the background check as you do KNtoran, but that is just my nature.

My thought maybe clouded as we have been plagued of late with non Canadian criminals. Do not get me wrong that is a whole different topic and issue and I should not divulge into that here.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Roma Refugee In Hiding.
A Friend

Roma Refugee In Hiding.

Well for one do not get me talking about background checks. I am not a firm believer in them as some may think. I think it is good to be skeptical at times but on the other hand if you grant someone asylum from their government you do not turn around a few years later and turn them over. That shows that your government is two faced and those who are there for legit reason and were granted asylum now need to be worried. Granted this guy may not be totally innocent. But the fact remains that he was given asylum and now that has been taken away. Makes me wonder how many other governments will try the same thing to get someone who has been granted asylum in Canada?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Roma Refugee In Hiding.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,