Your Favorite Donuts

Your Favorite Donuts - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Of the following which Donut appeals to you the most?
  Totally plain       0.00%
  Dusted with powdered sugar       18.18%
  Covered in granulated sugar       9.09%
  Dipped in chocolate       18.18%
  Dipped in vanilla, strawberry or other flavoring       0.00%
  Jelly filled       9.09%
  Custard filled       45.45%
  Rasberry or other berry filled       0.00%
  Nutty       0.00%
  Stripped (different flavorings all in one)       0.00%
  Sprinkled with confectionary       0.00%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
  Your Favorite Donuts
3rd Jun, 2005 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts

I really became hooked on donuts the first time I went to the US, now I enjoy them a lot, but try to stay away due to the caloric intake. Besides that I do have favorites, but which one is your absolute favorite from the list above? If you have unusual donuts in your country do share how it is made / tastes.

Your Favorite Donuts
Your Favorite Donuts (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts
A Friend

Donuts Favorite Your

My favorite is the custard filled ones. I have loved them my entire life. But a close second is the plain glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme.

3rd Jun, 2005 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My choice is "spudnuts", doughnuts made out of potato flour. Nothing in the world like them. I just don't know of anywhere to get them anymore.

Next to that is custard filled. Sometimes something like blueberry filled is almost as good, but not always.

3rd Jun, 2005 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Donuts Favorite Your

My absolute favorite would have to be a cake donut dipped in chocolate. I am not crazy for the glazed variety dipped. Even better if they put chocolate sprinkles on after dipping.

3rd Jun, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Donuts Favorite Your

I just love doughnuts. My favorites are those dusted with powdered sugar ... nothing fancy. Unfortunately they have a lot of calories, so I try to keep myself "on control".
P.S. My wife's grandma' is making some great ones.

4th Jun, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts

I love custard filled donuts. We used to get ours at the local grocery store but now a Krispy Kreme opened in town, so we get them there. When I lived in Florida, I loved Dunkin Donuts. To me, they have the best donuts anywhere. Krispy Kreme's famous glazed donuts are ok, but I don't go crazy over them like most people do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2006 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts

I love the raspberry jelly jam doughnuts first of all, with sugar on the outside, and secondly, I like baked apple filling in them, they're really tasty too!

Years ago, we used to be able to get hold of blueberry ones, but I haven't seen them anywhere for a while now.

12th May, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Donuts Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

My all-time favorite donuts are the simple buttermilk type, glazed. Sometimes these are called "old-fashioned" donuts. Delightful! Close second is the apple fritter, then the custard filled. I'm not crazy about Krispy Kreme; I've had way better donuts than those from the local mom-and-pop shops.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Donuts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,