Sidekick 2008 T-mobile Tips And Tricks

Sidekick 2008 T-mobile Tips Tricks - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Apr, 2011 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Apr, 2011 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Sidekick 2008 T-mobile Tips And Tricks

My husband recently purchased for me a Sidekick 2008 phone and I thought in opening this thread to place some tips and tricks. If you are outside the US or Canada, pay even more attention because I am also outside the US and I don't have any T-mobile plan.

1. Text Message Alert/Sound: I noticed that every time I received a new text message, the phone didn't alert me by sound (it only alerted me through the "blue" ball) but how realistic is that? Sometimes you are just walking and you don't have to keep looking at your phone every time you receive a text message. Even though I went to settings and chose the sound I wanted it to make, it didn't work. Well, if you don't have the plan of T-Mobile the phone won't make a sound everytime you receive a text message but here is the trick. Go to Profile Sounds then Repeat Pending Alert (choose now the sound you want as alert) and set it to the lowest amount (2 minutes). It won't automatically alert you when you receive a text message, but within two minutes of receiving your text you'll get an alert, that's not too bad.

2. Flashlight: Did you wonder why your phone doesn't have a flashlight? Well, actually it does. Go to Menu and then click F and you will get the flashlight. It's not very powerful but is good enough.

3. Hidden Game: Your Sidekick comes with ONE game but there is a hidden one. Go to Menu, then Settings, go all he way down where it says "About Sidekick 2008" click that and then press menu, shift and 8 and you will see a new game (snowboarding).

4. Mirror: Well, sort of. Click on Menu, shift and M.

5. Screenshot: I think this works only if you have email access. I tried. It attached the screenshot to an email and then you can send it. Click on Menu, shift and right shoulder button.

6. Turning off Green Light: If you don't want the green light to keep flashing when you are not using your phone, go to Menu, settings and then battery and display and uncheck the box.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Sidekick 2008 T-mobile Tips And Tricks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,