Noodles With Mustard Butter

Noodles Mustard Butter - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Oct, 2013 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Pasta
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Pasta

What are your thoughts about this interesting dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Noodles with Mustard Butter

8 oz Egg noodles

1/2 ts Salt

MUSTARD BUTTER: 4 tb Unsalted butter

2 tb Dijon mustard

1 ts Fresh lemon juice

Dash of cayenne pepper Small handful chopped fresh -parsley

Bring 3 or 4 quarts of water to a boil. In the meantime prepare the mustard butter. Cream the butter with the remaining ingredients by hand, or use a food processor or blender.

Add the noodles and salt to the boiling water. Cook the noodles until al dente. (The time needed will depend greatly upon the thickness of the noodles, so the best test is simply bite into a noodle to determine whether it is done.) Drain the noodles thoroughly and toss with the prepared butter until each strand is coated. Serve at once. Serves 6 Typed in MMFormat by cjhartlin@msn.com Source: Cookbook Digest March/April 98

-

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
We will love to know how this recipe worked for you... please share your thoughts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon May 20 3:47:13 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
In my opinion noodles with mustard butter needs to be emphasized in quick fashion for our conceive so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Noodles With Mustard Butter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,